This glove may not be up to playing standard these days but we couldn't resist getting a few made up in the original 1950's style pattern from the very same small family business that made this style back in the day!
Handcrafted by one of the original 3rd generation family owned ball glove manufacturers who were the go-to for the likes of Rawlings & Nike prior to them moving to lower cost production in the Phillipines - this glove is not made for serious play but more the perfect accessory for the baseball fanatic.
- 11" Glove (L/H) in the original 1950's design
- Crafted by one of the original professional ball glove manufacturers
- Individually hand-crafted using A Grade Kip Leather
- Embossed MVP logo on inner palm
- Comes with a MVP branded natural cotton gift bag
"Form is temporary, class is permanent"
- The MVP